Re: [LAU] new song

From: Dave Phillips <dlphillips@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jun 08 2009 - 15:51:18 EEST

Folderol wrote:
> Very good song, good singing, extremely clean backing and production.
>
> The absolute proof that less is more!

Thanks, Will, and thank you to everyone who listened to the new tune.
All comments and suggestions are much appreciated. :)

Btw, I want to specially thank all Ardour devs. I'm using the great
program more efficiently, thanks to its many wonderful tools.

"Got the blues so bad I can't sleep at night,
 Went to eat my breakfast, my teeth and tongue begin to fight"

Best,

dp