Re: [LAU] LibFreeBoB ERR: Dropped packets on connection 1

From: <sonofzev@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jun 12 2009 - 07:12:00 EEST

That shouldn't be the case. I have recompiled and updated jack without needing to
recompile other apps on numerous occasions. (I use an SVN version as that seems
to work best with FFADO)

The jack API is pretty stable
I don't know much about ubuntu packages, but I'm pretty sure the current version
of jack already supports FFADO.

On Fri Jun 12 14:14 , Alex Norman sent: