Re: [LAU] A new Bach... :-)

From: Grammostola Rosea <rosea.grammostola@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jun 12 2009 - 15:39:11 EEST

Julien Claassen wrote:
> Hello!
> That's such a pity. His music is so full of love and faith and Bach
> himself was said to be very kind with his kids.
My dad has good points too :) ;) Don't worry. we always played a lot of
soccer on Sundays too. The whole neighborhood loved that, everybody
could join :) The old days...

Another story about me and Bach.

We did go to church on Sundays with the whole family, and there was a
woman of middle age sitting always on the same spot (you know how that
goes) and she had hair like Bach has, long Grey curls (I saw on the
gramophone record at home). So I convinced myself that she was Bach and
I believed it for a long time :)
(I can't remember if I had negative feelings about here, but I don't
think so, cause it was a kind woman who always gave some nice big
peppermints :) )

\r