Re: [LAU] Paul Hindemith says hello

From: Bengt Gördén <bengan@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Jun 23 2009 - 20:39:55 EEST

Den Tuesday 23 June 2009 19.11.39 skrev Esben Stien:
> Paul Davis <paul@email-addr-hidden> writes:
> > I encourage her now with her cello playing.
>
> Kids needs crayons, too. No one seems to give real wax crayons to kids
> anymore.

Ah. Well. My three kids got buckets of crayons. They really liked the variant
that can be used on pavements. Great for (con)temporary artwork, created and
perpetuated with camera :-)

Let me describe my home. A music studio (linux of course) in the basement, our
living room is my wife's art-central with paint and scrap booking, a corner
in the hall where we have all the desktop computers (5 of them), a wood and
metal workshop in the basement and a experimental garden with loads of
plants. On top of that there is box after box with crayons, pens, passpartou,
oil and acrylic paint, easels and what not.

And I don't believe we are that different :-)

regards,

/bengan