Re: [LAU] SynthForge - new modular synth builder

From: Jostein Chr. Andersen <jostein@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jun 29 2009 - 23:44:08 EEST

Hi Damon,

On Monday 29 June 2009 12.12.03 Damon Chaplin wrote:
> (It requires slv2, GooCanvas 0.14, and the ladspa-swh-plugins if you
> want to build it.)

Looks very cool and promising, thanks! I really want to try it, but have some
trouble:

I'm using CCRMA on Fedora 10 and had to compile never versions of slv2,
rasqal, raptor and redland in another location in order to make it compile.
After installation it won't start and complains with:

[josander@email-addr-hidden-studio rdf]$ synthforge
librdf error URI file:///usr/lib/lv2/synthforge.lv2/manifest.ttl - file
'/usr/lib/lv2/synthforge.lv2/manifest.ttl' open failed - No such file or
directory
Segmentation fault

Can't say I find manifest.ttl for synthforge anywhere. Any idea?

Thanks! :-)

Jostein