Re: [LAU] Scoring -- update -- still using Noteedit!

From: david <gnome@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Jun 30 2009 - 22:00:18 EEST

David Baron wrote:

> Rosegarden -- most developed of the Linux MIDI/audio all-in-ones. Is a KDE3
> app which will not run on KDE4. Found its scoring part very difficult to use.

Rosegarden is being ported to QT4 - NOT KDE4, so it won't be dependent
on KDE. I've been told that RG for KDE3 will run on KDE4 if you install
the KDE3 libs. I'm staying with KDE3 until KDE4 reaches what I consider
a usable state.

The Rosegarden-user list have more info.

--
David
gnome@email-addr-hidden