[LAU] And again new music from a different season...

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Sun Jul 19 2009 - 19:45:38 EEST

Hello everyone!
   I just uploaded a new piece. This time I have to give one aknowledgement
(besides the obvious programmers):
Thanks to Jeronimo Schoeber for his samples of the ocean. They are CC by SA,
alas not yet online, for his server is down. If someones interested, I'll drop
a line when these samples are up.
   The title is "Dreams of music for a new world" it can be downloaded here;
http://juliencoder.de/dreams.ogg
   Before I drone on a bit, I'll say enjoy to all, who leave me here and please
send some feedback, if you have something (either good or bad).
   Software used - as always - was the usual bunch: Nama/Ecasound for
recording, LinuxSampler (for brass and drums) loads of ladspa plugins.
   Special in this recording is the coconut I used as part of the beat.
   Oh and here are some lyrics:

Dreams of music for a new world,
Of sand and seas
And wavy swirls