[LAU] Music made with Linux: my CD is for sale

From: Brett McCoy <idragosani@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Jul 28 2009 - 16:15:34 EEST

Hi there --

I have a commercial CD available for pre-order, for my
progressive/psychedelic metal project called Alhazred (the same that
is linked on the Rosegarden website). The music was produced with
Windows and Linux software. I used Ardour, Rosegarden and Hydrogen on
the Linux side and Reaper and some commercial sample packages on
Windows. All of the final mixing and pre-mastering was done on Linux.
Final mastering was done by Ty Tabor of King's X fame at Alien Beans
Studio.

Details are here:

http://www.alhazred.com

-- Brett