Re: [LAU] [ANN] + Re: Re : MIDI clock & sync

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Sat Aug 01 2009 - 14:53:06 EEST

I've jst started my jack with that option. I wasn't much into jack midi upto
now, for I only have one JACK app, that supports it. I now see that there is a
client 128, which I strongly suppose is JACK. But it doesn't show up. I only
see, that allmy soundcard ports are connected to it. I'll have to try working
with it.
   Or do you have any advise for me? Any hints on changing the behaviour or
just plain using it?
   Kindest regards
          Julien

--------