Re: [LAU] Jack-enabled CLI Player

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Sun Aug 02 2009 - 17:24:43 EEST

David!
   I just checked sndfile-jackplay. It works for ogg. BUT: It doesn't do
samplerate conversions. So you should either lookup jack's samplerate before
and use sndfile-resample (or some other resampling tool) or live with the fact
that some people here your signals at the wrong pitch and speed. Though 44100
to 48000 isn't too bad. Especially if you don't know the original. :-)

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net
the Linux TextBased Studio guide
http://www.juliencoder.de