Re: [LAU] JAMin updates?

From: Jan Depner <eviltwin69@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Aug 05 2009 - 01:07:27 EEST

On Tue, 2009-08-04 at 20:02 +0100, Folderol wrote:
> Just want to make the point that I use JAMin for my compositions,
> mostly for tamiong vocals and percussion. I find it does just what I
> want and is very easy to use.
>
> There is nothing I would particularly want added (or removed) but I'm
> glad to hear it is stull as-it-were under observation :)

    Yeah, it's still under observation. Steve, Jack, and I just don't
have a lot of spare time. And, being from the south, I've always
subscribed to the "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" school of thought.

    On the other hand, if I get retired in a couple of years, I'd like
to rewrite the GUI in C++/Qt. The interface could be much improved and,
since my C++ looks a lot like C, I probably wouldn't piss off Steve and
Jack too much ;-)

--
Jan 'Evil Twin' Depner
http://www.thecfband.com