Re: [LAU] Midi Sustain Pedals

From: Jeff Sandys <sandysj@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Aug 07 2009 - 20:48:52 EEST

Danni Coy-3 wrote:

> I bought one for my controller keyboard and it seems to be just a
> footswitch. Are they all like this - is there any way to get one that
> gives
> you 127 levels of control?

Here is a link to a MIDI Volume Pedal using the Arduino.
http://www.neufeld.newton.ks.us/electronics/?p=250

With a little change of code you could make it control any MIDI parameter.
I plan on building one of these for my Mother's electronic keyboard so she
can have a swell pedal like she did on her old electric organ.

-- Jeff