[LAU] Live Creator: Please listen and comment (It's funky)

From: Carlo Capocasa <theman@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Aug 17 2009 - 03:25:08 EEST

Hi everyone!

This is the first verse of my debut song Live Creator. It will be the
first in a long series to be released on my site as CC attribution.

http://carlocapocasa.com

Suggested comments: Does it groove? Are there any errors or
imperfections that irritate you? Do you like it? Does the mix sound
different from what you are used to on your audio system? Does positive
emotion come across?

Thank you so much in advance for your help!

Carlo