Re: [LAU] Live Creator: Please listen and comment (It's funky)

From: Carlo Capocasa <theman@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Aug 18 2009 - 12:49:23 EEST

Hey Loki!

Thanks a ton and a half for your feedback.

May I follow up?

Drums: Please chose the approach from below to make the drums more
interesting that seems more likely to be effective to you:

1) Invest a lot in improving the drum timbre, and play with the pattern
a little.

2) Invest little or no time improving the timbre, and focus on getting a
more interesting pattern, more variations, and a better performance.

Bass: Do you have an example or a different description of what you mean
with: "round wound strings"?

Thanks again! Pure value.

Carlo

PS: Comments from others to above questions very welcome too