Re: [LAU] JACK for multi-processors

From: hermann <brummer-@web.de>
Date: Wed Aug 19 2009 - 08:11:12 EEST

Hi

jackdmp isn't in sid, you need to build it by your self. Best way (for
sid) to switch to jackdmp is to build a dummy(empty) package from jack1,
use a high version number for it, replace your jack1 installation with
it, and then install jackdmp.
This way you fit all dependences from your .deb audio apps and didn`t
get probs when you run a upgrade.

hermann