Re: [LAU] Advice on Multiple Volume Settings

From: Eric Steinberg <eric.steinberg@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Aug 19 2009 - 19:50:43 EEST

Usually I set up my gain structure the same way that I would with a hardware
signal chain- everything that's static is at about 80%, then the last fader
in the chain is what I use for a volume control. But 50% is fine too- it's
just that 80% sort of visually corresponds to where "unity" is on most
hardware faders.