[LAU] Another spiritual exercise

From: Dave Phillips <dlphillips@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Aug 20 2009 - 03:14:27 EEST

Greetings,

More gleanings from the Good Book:

    http://linux-sound.org/audio/5-con-men.mp3

Reporting from the grave, reviewer J. L. Hooker declares "I'll never
forget it... and I know you won't either".

WARNING: Parental discretion advised ! Listeners under 17 MUST be
accompanied by parent, legal guardian, or figured bass. If you are
easily offended DO NOT listen to this song, especially if you are overly
sensitive about religion, flatulence, or religious flatulence.

Best,

dp (aka brother dp)

PS: It's a live recording from a recent show, the banter at the start is
between me and my guitarist Terry McClanahan.