[LAU] instructional videos ?

From: Dave Phillips <dlphillips@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Aug 24 2009 - 13:07:29 EEST

Greetings,

As many of you know, the Linux Journal has been running video
presentations in lieu of some written articles. They've asked me to make
a few, so I thought I'd ask on this list to find out what topics LAU
folk might want to see illuminated via video. Feel free to suggest any
relevant topic, whether in the production realm or desktop entertainment.

FYI: Current systems running here include JAD 1.0, 64 Studio 2.1 and
3.0b, and Ubuntu Jaunty. I finally got a copy of a recent Fedora and
will install Planet C on one of these machines too.

So, what would you like to see from Studio Dave ?

Best,

dp