[LAU] jackd and jamin: xine disconnects at every song

From: lanas <lanas@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Aug 27 2009 - 03:44:02 EEST

Hello all,

  I'm using jackd and jamin at work to help the sound in cheap
headphones in such a way:

# xine -A jack *.ogg

  Then I route the signal from xine to jamin and use jamin's bass boost
for instance.

  xine disconnects from jamin at the end of each song. I have to
manually reconnect it using qjackctl's switch panel. I run a rather
'old' version of xine/jackd/jamin (Fedora 8). Is this a problem with
such versions ? Or, is there an option to be given somehow to tell
xine to maintain the connection until all songs are played ?

Cheers.