Re: [LAU] instructional videos ?

From: Tuukka Jääskeläinen <tuukka.j@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Aug 31 2009 - 09:41:21 EEST

I would vote for the work flow tutorials also! I have been now lurking the
LAU-list for quite a while, experimenting couple of times with linux-based
music production, getting the system up and running quite a few times, but
after that just finding myself in a full stop, not knowing what to do with
it.

It would also be very interesting to see/hear the work flow of other
linux-audio-users. Especially the ones producing electronic music.

On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 3:16 PM, Norval Watson <norv2001@email-addr-hiddenwrote:

> > So far I think that the properties of JACK/QJackCtl/Patchage are
> > the most mystifying, I'll probably start there. I'll plan on three
> > videos to start, that'll carry me through the next two months of
> > submissions (assuming the vids are any good and get some decent numbers).
> >
> > Thanks to everyone who has replied so far, I appreciate the input and
> > will consider all your suggestions.
> >
> > Best,
> >
> > dp
>
> These 3 vids on Jack/Ardour by Andrew Johnston are pretty good, I learnt a
> few things from them last week..
> http://www.vimeo.com/2867399
> HTH
> Norv