Re: [LAU] off topic (was: Re: ableton live in vmware)

From: Nedko Arnaudov <nedko@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Sep 02 2009 - 15:51:40 EEST

Nedko Arnaudov <nedko@email-addr-hidden> writes:

> How you came to conclusion that it wont be able to restore the clients
> internal state? If you are talking about ladish - this is just not the
> case.
>
> Moreover, jack2 can be dbus enabled without patching.
>
> Are you spreading FUD?

It looks I've not understoon what hollunder said. Sorry for FUD :)

To make things clear: saving internal state of jack apps is a goal of
ladish project. What is different from LASH is that it will be able to
restore JACK connections of applications that are not linked to
libladish/liblash. Only external state will be saved/restored in this
case. External state includes JACK connections and application
commandline.

--
Nedko Arnaudov <GnuPG KeyID: DE1716B0>