Re: [LAU] rtirq usage

From: Louis Gorenfeld <louis.gorenfeld@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Sep 03 2009 - 08:55:23 EEST

Hi Patrick,
  The IRQ number I don't believe has to do with priority much anymore.
 What you want to be higher is the RTPRIO number. It looks like
neither of these are really prioritized... I remember rtirq being
pretty smart and being able to automatically grep for your sound card
IRQ and adjust the rt priority.. in this result, have you already run
rtirq?

Louis