Re: [LAU] No work for me today :)

From: Folderol <folderol@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Sep 03 2009 - 23:02:41 EEST

Thank you very much everyone for your comments.

@Julian {waves}
The bass gave me a lot of trouble. I wanted to maintain a 'looseness'
that matches the rest, but maybe I went too far.

@Patrick
I confess that, when inspiration is low, I'm inclined to go over old
compositions and rejuvinate them. I also tend to forget where I've
posted them. Maybe I should keep notes, but then I'd probably forget
where the notes were :)

@Dave
I very rarely use the presets in Zyn these days. The Bass, and
'Mallets' are derivatives but all the rest in this arrangement are my
own. That sweeping synth took me weeks to get the way I want it! As for
singing, there is a composition of my own that I am detirmed to sing.
I've made a number of attempts so far, but none are anywhere near good
enough to publicise.

--
Will J Godfrey
http://www.musically.me.uk