[LAU] Boss GT-n pedal board editor/librarian

From: Dave Phillips <dlphillips@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Sep 04 2009 - 13:53:34 EEST

Greetings,

I'm going to profile this software in LJ soon but I thought LAUyers
might like to know about now:

    http://gtx.tinfoilmusic.net/

Very neat stuff. I tested it with my guitarist's GT-3, it's fantastic.
Considering that you can get a used GT for ~$100 - 150, you can buy one,
download this (libre, GPL'd) software, and you're ~$200 better off than
if you'd purchased Guitar Rig 3 (and had to run it under Wine). ;) <----
(That's a humor sign, just in case.)

Btw, the software is available for the GT-3/6/8/10/Pro and the 6b/10b
versions for the bass guitar. Kudos to Colin Willcocks for an impressive
job well done.

Best,

dp