Re: [LAU] Please listen and comment: Ajuda Gardens on AVLinux

From: Viktor Mastoridis <viktor@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Sep 05 2009 - 17:47:08 EEST

Thank you so much for your comments.

Yes, repetitiveness is typical for Greek/Balkan music, it's part of the
meditative element in it.

As for the drums, I did actually work quite a bit to take them away from
sounding monotonic, but I guess I have to work harder - or just hire a
drummer, after all.

As for the instruments, they were just played plainly, the way they have
been played forever in Greek music. Again, I should've spent more time in
arranging them.

Anyway, many thanks for your constructive and positive comments. I haven't
done this before (post a tune here) so was really pleased when I noticed
some replies.

Viktor