Re: [LAU] Rui Gui questions...

From: Rui Nuno Capela <rncbc@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Sep 06 2009 - 17:23:29 EEST

Grammostola Rosea wrote:
> Hi,
>

> Just a little thing. When using qjackctl or qsynth, the app always asked
> if I am sure, to restart or quit. For example:
>
> New settings will be effective after
> restarting the fluidsynth engine:
>
> Qsynth1
>
> Please note that this operation may cause
> temporary MIDI and Audio disruption.
>
> Do you want to restart the engine now?
>

> In Kde4 apps you often got also an option box 'don't ask me again' or
> something like that. Wouldn't that be handy for qjackctl and qsynth etc.
> too?

old issue :) i recall i ever wished to put a "don't ask me this s***
again" check-box option indeed, most specially on the "minimize to
systray" question, but i just don't feel that's core business for an
uber-procrastinator like me :D

may someone help in, it's a pretty subject for out-source, eh?

cheers

--
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela
rncbc@email-addr-hidden