Re: [LAU] Boss GT-n pedal board editor/librarian

From: Dave Phillips <dlphillips@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Sep 07 2009 - 14:42:45 EEST

Ray Rashif wrote:
> A GT could never rival a POD!
Someone else will have to give the definitive reply to that one, Ray,
since I have no experience with a POD. However, I can tell you that the
combination of a GT-3 and the Fx Floorboards software is a wonderful
setup. I'm planning to buy a used GT-3 for US$85, not a bad deal. Used
PODs go for similar prices, and there's this e/l for control via MIDI:

    http://llg.cubic.org/tools/qtpod/

I'm enjoying my friend's GT-3. I haven't owned a hardware guitar
processor for years, so I'm having some fun making my own fx patches.

Best,

dp