Re: [LAU] Patch wars ? Debian vs. Fedora vs. ...

From: drew Roberts <zotz@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Sep 25 2009 - 15:00:59 EEST

On Thursday 24 September 2009 22:39:58 Ray Rashif wrote:
> Even if he does not, he has the
> right to determine how his software should be used, what should be patched,
> what should be improved.

Ah... What?!!! The right? (As in it some how has some bearing on us and our
rights as users of that same software and our rights to determine such things
for ourselves?) Please explain your thinking here. I can see such thinking
from the non-Free world, but not sure how what I see being said fits in the
Free world. (So perhaps I am seeing something that was not said...??

all the best,

drew