Re: [LAU] naspro make error

From: rosea grammostola <rosea.grammostola@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Sep 26 2009 - 16:38:54 EEST

rosea grammostola wrote:
> Stefano D'Angelo wrote:
>>>
>>> It doesn't seems to work here:
>>>
>>> zynjacku# ./zynspect.py|grep ladspa|wc -l
>>> 0
>>>
>>> I have ladspa plugins installed
>>>

>> 1. Make sure that <path-to-bridges-bundle> is included in your
>> LV2_PATH environment variable - if you just did make, make install,
>> LV2_PATH should probably be set like this:
>>
>> export LV2_PATH="/usr/lib/lv2:/usr/local/lib/lv2"
>>
>> 2. Make sure that DSSI_PATH and LADSPA_PATH are set to the
>> directiories containing your LADSPA and/or DSSI plugins. On my machine
>> they are set like this:
>>
>> export LADSPA_PATH="/usr/lib/ladspa:/usr/local/lib/ladspa"
>> export DSSI_PATH="/usr/lib/dssi:/usr/local/lib/dssi"
>>
>> 2.bis. (optional) If you want categorization of LADSPA plugins, also
>> set LADSPA_RDF_PATH to the directories containing RDF data files for
>> LADSPA plugins. On my machine:
>>
>> export
>> LADSPA_RDF_PATH="/usr/share/ladspa/rdf:/usr/local/share/ladspa/rdf"
>>
>> 3. Enjoy ;-)
>>
>> P.S.: Hexter and WhySynth DSSI plugins do not work yet (Hexter is not
>> even listed, WhySynth produces no output)... this is something I am
>> still working on... everything else should be just fine.
>>
>> Stefano
>>

> Still doesn't work. I've installed core and bridges- by: $make, #make
> install
>
> Exported the paths, but didn't solve it.

I read this on IRC:

" naspro's build files are... odd

if you are missing headers, it will throw an error, then if you build
again it will ignore that part

so it's possible to run make and it says it's done nothing successfully,
even though it's not built

it's made .so files, but they're actually gcc precompiled headers

also naspro's manifest.c contains a conflicting types for
lv2_dyn_manifest_open"

\r