[LAU] CC licensed music repositories

From: Ismael Valladolid Torres <ivalladt@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Sep 27 2009 - 20:12:00 EEST

Sorry in advance for crossposting.

I am creating my own podcasts. However I am concerned about how the
songs and audio I'm using as background of my speeches is copyrighted.
So I wonder which repositories of CC licensed music are out there, so
I can download songs and use them freely as backgroud music in my
podcasts complying to their license simply by attributing. Ambient
style suits perfectly, but other styles could also be useful for me.

Any ideas useful so thanks in advance.

Cordially, Ismael

--
Ismael Valladolid Torres      Hey there! ivalladt is using Twitter.
  <ivalladt@email-addr-hidden>        http://twitter.com/ivalladt