Re: [LAU] Me too ! New music :)

From: Jostein Chr. Andersen <jostein@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Sep 29 2009 - 17:32:14 EEST

On Saturday September 19 2009 21.14.49 Svend-Erik Kjær Madsen wrote:
> Constructive critics is welcome.
>
> Thanks for reading.

Sorry for writing this so long time after the original posting, but here it
is:

Great production, great song! The sound is very transparent (I'm very
impressed) and the instruments are very much separated from each other and
still good sounding. I agree that vocals might be a little bit much in the
background, but you should probably be _very_ careful if you bring the vocals
more up front, the risk is that it might drown the other instruments and the
text is very clear anyway.

OT: Where in this group did someone mention that Dave Phillips was a little
disappointed (?) about low feedback when linking music on LAU? I think one
answer might be that if you have a big mouth (like me) and thinks and talks
about others work (like I do), then you better do it better if you make
something by your self - that's what I'm a little scared of anyway - when no
one says anything, then you don't have to expect anything either. Do I dare to
ask LAU about what you think about my work after all (good and less good
sounding) advises and thoughts I've done here? I'm not sure, maybe some time
next year if I can keep my mouth shot! :-)

Anyway: Well done Svend-Erik!

Jostein