Re: [LAU] Me too ! New music :)

From: Dave Phillips <dlphillips@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Sep 29 2009 - 18:23:51 EEST

Jostein wrote:

> OT: Where in this group did someone mention that Dave Phillips was a
little
> disappointed (?) about low feedback when linking music on LAU?

A little clarification. Garry Ogle mentioned a statement I made
regarding his extended commentary on a recent piece. Here's the relevant
exchange:

At the end of his comments Garry wrote:

> My apologies for wittering on to no great end.

I replied:

> No apology necessary. I like reading such commentary, but alas, I
don't get much of it. Feel free to ramble on about whatever, whenever.

The reference was specific to the piece we were discussing and to
Garry's comments on it.

For the record, I post notices about my music at various places, and I'm
very happy with any & all response it generates. I shouldn't bitch about
missing in-depth commentary, I'm certainly not always as effusive as I'd
like to be wrt the music I hear from friends and colleagues, on LAU and
elsewhere. Alas, time is precious, and there's always pressing work.

Best,

dp