Re: [LAU] Song Contest - Indamixx + Renoise + CDM

From: Norval Watson <norv2001@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Sep 30 2009 - 11:12:02 EEST

> > Is it possible to record voice etc. in Renoise, like in Ardour?
>
> http://tutorials.renoise.com/Renoise/AudioRecording
>
> It's basically a record option in the sample editor, nothing fancy.
>
> I record vocals directly into renoise this way. It works pretty well,
> the only inconvenience it that I have to trigger the samples afterwards,
> but that's not a big deal.
>
> People more sane than me could record in ardour, since renoise syncs
> perfectly (I tried it) with jack.

I tried that but Renoise and Ardour synced together maxed out my 'puter. So I exported all my Renoise tracks, imported them into Ardour and finished the job 100% in Ardour. I had a lot of vocal tracks already in Renoise so maybe I had a memory problem as described earlier in this thread.
People more sane than me may have a completely different result ;)
Norv