Re: [LAU] [Zynaddsubfx-user] yoshimi bug fixes

From: Frank Kober <goemusic@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Oct 08 2009 - 12:08:58 EEST

Hi Cal,
I just stumbled upon that commandline load issue on my system, will have the new version a try right now :)
yoshimi works fine here so far, I'm using jack2 and a dual proc system without rt kernel. I had some yoshimi shutdowns when using oscillator sizes lower than 1024, that is the only issue I noticed.
I have just a request concerning the ALSA MIDI client name which you made contain the client number, and I think that this is not very practical since qjackctl's patchbay recognizes the client names for its connections, and it won't do it if from one session to the other the client name changes. So I would prefer just yoshimi as client name, I don't know if others would agree on that.
Thanks for all your work

Frank