Re: [LAU] Two (free) albums (free) tracks available on archive.org

From: Aurelien <tyranorl@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Oct 08 2009 - 18:16:54 EEST

Hello,

Yes, I just wanted to check where they were, and didn't find them too!
:(
I've asked the sound technician, and he told me they should be there.
I've got to look for a bit more, and if I cannot find them, I will send
them once again (but I'm with a 12kbps upload, so...)

Sorry for the convenience.

Aurélien