Re: [LAU] lmms, qsynth, linuxsampler, others

From: Frank Kober <goemusic@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Oct 15 2009 - 07:48:01 EEST

Hi Jonathan,
I might have skipped this in the thread but have you tried qtractor just as a fluidsynth+effects host? You can use one fluidsynth-dssi plugin per track, and the track properties lets you configure the input/output settings including the received MIDI channel(s).
Switching between tracks can automatically route the MIDI input to the active track. For me this has worked out quite well, it'll also save the whole setup easily. I also use qtractor as a multi-track plugin host fed with data from seq24 if I don't want to do linear composing
Regards
Frank