Re: [LAU] Run all audio through Jack?

From: Giso Grimm <gg3137@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Oct 16 2009 - 23:32:14 EEST

To make rhythmbox on Ubuntu Jaunty use jack, open gconf-editor and set
"/system/gstreamer/0.10/default/*audiosink" to "jackaudiosink".

I guess that the problem is that on Ubuntu the default jack devices uses
dmix plugin, thus jack will not get the device exclusively, and the
gstreamer autodetect sink will not automatically switch to jack but stay
with alsa instead.

- Giso