Re: [LAU] bug in qjackctl 0.3.5

From: Ivica Ico Bukvic <ico@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Oct 19 2009 - 18:44:24 EEST

Hmmm, it seems "killall jackd; <custom command>" sometimes fails to execute
custom command. Not sure if killall jackd is leftover from a previous
version, but now that I've removed that part and just left my custom
command, everything seems to work ok (at least so far).

Do I still need killall jackd there?

Ico

:)