Re: [LAU] How to get Midiman USB midisport 4x4 working?

From: Folderol <folderol@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Oct 21 2009 - 19:40:36 EEST

On Wed, 21 Oct 2009 09:31:01 -0700 (PDT)
degras <danwgrace@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> Folderol wrote:
> >

> > Very strange.
> > At the risk of being obvious, are you sure you don't actually have a
> > 2x4?
> >

> Yes I sure, it has 4 ins and 4 outs and says 4x4 on the front.

OK - just wanted to be sure :)

I remember with the 2x2, at one time you had to get the Windows version
of the driver, unpack it and extract the actual firmware file itself.

If you do have a faulty firmware, I wonder if this might be the best
route to take.

--
Will J Godfrey
http://www.musically.me.uk