Re: [LAU] New Music: Tangled

From: Josh Lawrence <hardbop200@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Oct 22 2009 - 05:48:54 EEST

On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 5:11 PM, Atte Andre Jensen
<atte.jensen@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
> Hey, nice tune. What piano it this, sounds great!

It's a Roland RD-700SX recorded in stereo. I dearly love this piano;
I use two Mackie SRM-450v2 speakers live and run the rig in stereo, it
sounds *amazing* live.

To be frank, every tango I've ever heard is very simple in its
construction, so I tried to emulate that in my tune. I'm very glad
you listened to it, and for all of the nice comments from Julian, M,
Loki, etc. :)

--
Josh Lawrence
http://www.hardbop200.com