Re: [LAU] http://www.sound-man.co.uk/linuxaudio ???

From: James Cameron <quozl@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Oct 26 2009 - 09:26:40 EET

On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 12:07:37AM -0700, Kevin Cosgrove wrote:
> Anyone know what happened to this website? There was a lot of good
> info on this site about setting up multiple M-Audio Delta 1010 audio
> interfaces on Linux for use with Jack, ALSA & Ardour.

No idea what happened. But it is still readable if you don't mind
travelling back in time ...

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.sound-man.co.uk/linuxaudio

And it isn't obvious who to contact; the only contact method that was
obvious was:

http://web.archive.org/web/20070103222846/www.sound-man.co.uk/contact.html

... which said "Thanks to the actions of spammers and other
undesirables, I don't display any contact details on this web page.
You can however send me an email using the form below."

No doubt the form won't work in that position.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/