Re: [LAU] Controllers and stuff for live performance

From: Carlos Sanchiavedraz <csanchezgs@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Oct 31 2009 - 21:50:05 EET

Hi all.

Just a few words to tell that I managed to get a decent solution until a buy
some audio interface.

It is in my TODO to explain here what it is about to help in someway anyone
who is interested, but I've been so busy this past weeks that I couldn't do
it.

In short, I used an old qwerty keyboard as a MIDI-keyboard and an old mouse
as a trigger-pedal thanks to this:
http://lsmi-all.sourceforge.net/

Thank so much to you all.

--