Re: [LAU] I Flying - new instrumental

From: Oleg Ivanenko <oivanenko@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Nov 02 2009 - 10:36:40 EET

Hi, Mark!

>   When the first electric guitar comes in I think it's the wrong
> electric guitar. The type of distorion seems to cover too much
> spectrum and messes with the sounds of the other instruments.

I wait&afraid for that opinion, but You are right. What do you
thinking, can I improve solo equalization only? I feel discomfort in
that place too and think that I should redo all solo part with lesser
distortion.

Thank you for all ideas.

--
Truly yours, Oleg Ivanenko aka Ash
[if it wasn't so sad, it would be funny]