Re: [LAU] A little piece in Swedish

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Thu Nov 05 2009 - 13:38:20 EET

Hello Robert!
   this was wow. I loved it. I can't understand the lyrics of course, which
leaves a lot fo room for interpretationl It sometimes sounded, as if you were
singing something funny, and they you got up to the serious stuff.
   Very well done, usually not my kind of music as well, but this one has drive
and a natural, band-like feeling to it and the ending is creative. Not your
everyday thing.
   It rocks!
          Julien

--------