Re: [LAU] A little piece in Swedish

From: Robert Jonsson <spamatica@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Nov 07 2009 - 01:18:20 EET

Hello folks,

if there still was interest for anyone that was stopped by technology I have
moved the file.
The link on:
http://spamatica.se/diligodecanto/
is changed to:
http://www.archive.org/download/EnLogn/diligo_decanto_-_en_logn.mp3

It seems to be working fine. I'll move the others another day.

Have a nice weekend,
Robert