Re: [LAU] status usb2 for sound

From: Ivica Ico Bukvic <ico@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Nov 07 2009 - 05:08:06 EET

Sorry to barge in on the conversation, but it seems to me that the UA-101
remains closest we got to a working USB2 soundcard yet it is not functional
enough to be useful (clicks due to lack of proper sync). I had a student
giving it a try earlier this summer and had high hopes that he would come
through. Alas, he gave up or got side-tracked with studies and
unfortunately, the thing is still not working...

Any hope anyone else might take this one up anytime soon?

Ico