Re: [LAU] Fluidsynth, soundfonts, jack, and latency

From: Guru Prasad B. R. <prasadbrg@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Nov 08 2009 - 09:08:28 EET

Sorry everyone, for keeping the thread hanging...
  I was away from my system for a few days, and just got back.
@J.E.B
Wow! That looks like a rather comprehensive list. Will try each
suggestion, perform the stress test, and get back to you.
@Lee
Interesting idea. If memory serves me right, restarting only fluidsynth
doesn't solve the problem, but I have to confirm this. Will do so soon...
Cheers,

Guru