Re: [LAU] I Flying - new instrumental

From: Oleg Ivanenko <oivanenko@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Nov 09 2009 - 10:03:35 EET

Hi, Viktor!

Thank you very much, I'm very happy to hear that you likes this melody.

By the way, bouzouki in your "Anticipating" sounds very cute and
freshly for me as guitarist. This has set me thinking about usage of
such instrument(may be mandoline) in my future works :)

2009/11/8 Viktor Mastoridis <viktor@email-addr-hidden>:
> A late addition here.
>
> This instrumental is really, really nice. The melody follows naturally from
> one part to another, the songs builds effortlessly. The recorder is such a
> nice contrast to the distorted guitars. Beautiful!
>
> And there are melodies, a track full of melodies, this is main to me.
>
> Keep on doing the good job, and post more of those :-)
>
> Viktor

Truly yours, Oleg Ivanenko aka Ash
[if it wasn't so sad, it would be funny]