[LAU] zyn/yoshimi on EEE netbook

From: Josh Lawrence <hardbop200@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Nov 09 2009 - 17:27:03 EET

Hey everyone,

I'm having some issues with zyn/yoshimi on my EEE netbook. (this
problem applies to both synths.) when I attempt to use the patch
browser to call up a new patch, the application zombies (is that the
correct term?), and I cannot do anything else short of shutting down
the app and opening it again. this happens each and every time I try
to run either application.

funny thing is, this only happens on my netbook, which is running
xubuntu with the linux-rt kernel.

I don't know where to begin on troubleshooting this issue. I know I'm
not giving you near enough information to make suggestions. so, could
you give me some hints/tips on what I could do to troubleshoot?

--
Josh Lawrence
http://www.hardbop200.com