Re: [LAU] Autotuner for Linux?

From: Q <lists@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Nov 11 2009 - 01:11:50 EET

Rob wrote:

> There's the Autotalent LADSPA plugin, but either its effects are a lot more
> subtle than Autotune or I'm way better of a singer than I thought I was.
>
> I'm gonna go with the former.
>
> Rob

Thanks for the heads up. I recently had to "autotune" my flute playing
(using a Windows VST), so a native solution would be very useful :D

Anyway, a good way to test it would be to either play the original and
effected side by side on separate tracks, which makes even the slightest
differences immediately apparent, or do the same but invert the phase of
one to hear only the difference between the two.